Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Day, New Year

I love new beginnings and look forward to 2008 as a year of opportunity. Furthering my education and applying new knowledge of all things technical as related to my job are my major priorities. Oh and of course diet, exercise and monetary stability all sit high up on the list as well.

Last night Jim and I enjoyed our traditionally quiet evening at home. I cannot remember the last time we went out to celebrate New Year's Eve, but I'm guessing it was about 15 years ago. As a matter of fact, last night we weren't even awake at midnight. We hit the hay at 9:30 pm after watching the "Godfather". Jim was surprised to hear that I never saw the movie(s), so he borrowed all three of the series from my stepdad, the movie buff of our family.

Now it's off to my living room as we finish our movie marathon with Part II and Part III.

Happy New Year!